Bob Dylan – ‘Live 1962 – 1966: Rare Performances From The Copyright Collections’ – Out Now
July 27, 2018
As rock’s first Nobel Laureate tours Japan and Asia this summer, we’re pleased to announce a new collection of live recordings from the peerless Bob Dylan, available now.
‘Live 1962 – 1966: Rare Performances From The Copyright Collections’ is a two disc collection of rare live recordings from what is perhaps Dylan’s most fertile period.
That tracklisting in full:
1. Blowin’ In The Wind – April 16, 1962 – Gerde’s Folk City, New York City, New York
2. Corrina, Corrina – April 16, 1962 – Gerde’s Folk City, New York City, New York
3. John Brown – April 12, 1963 – Town Hall, New York City, New York
4. Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right – April 12, 1963 – Town Hall, New York City, New York
5. Bob Dylan’s Dream – April 12, 1963 – Town Hall, New York City, New York
6. Seven Curses – April 12, 1963 – Town Hall, New York City, New York
7. Boots of Spanish Leather – April 12, 1963 – Town Hall, New York City, New York
8. Masters of War – October 26, 1963 – Carnegie Hall, New York City, New York
9. The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll – October 26, 1963 – Carnegie Hall, New York City, New York
10. When The Ship Comes In – August 28, 1963 – March on Washington, Washington, D.C.
11. The Times They Are A-Changin’ – May 17, 1964 – Royal Festival Hall, London, England
12. Girl From The North Country – May 17, 1964 – Royal Festival Hall, London, England
13. Mr. Tambourine Man – May 17, 1964 – Royal Festival Hall, London, England
14. It Ain’t Me, Babe – May 17, 1964 – Royal Festival Hall, London, England [The
15. To Ramona – July 26, 1964 – Newport Folk Festival, Freebody Park, Newport, Rhode Island
16. Chimes of Freedom – May 17, 1964 – Royal Festival Hall, London, England
As rock’s first Nobel Laureate tours Japan and Asia this summer, we’re pleased to announce a new collection of live recordings from the peerless Bob Dylan.Read more
As ‘Girl From The North Country’ – the critically-acclaimed new play in which the action is interwoven with Bob Dylan’s extraordinary songbook – continues to wow West End audiences, we’re pleased to announce ‘The Music Which Inspired Girl From The North Country’, out now.Read more
2017 has produced some of the most exciting reissues, limited edition and original vinyl albums of recent years, resulting in some ‘must-have’ records. Here are our Top Five picks, which should belong in the collection of any vinyl lover in your life, or of course, your own.Read more
The latest chapter in Columbia/Legacy’s highly acclaimed Bob Dylan Bootleg Series is out now.Read more
We’re proud to announce that the original cast recording of ‘Girl From The North Country’, the critically acclaimed new play from Conor McPherson featuring the music and lyrics of Bob Dylan, is out now.Read more
We’re giving you the chance to win one of our CD Book Sets – take your pick from Bob Dylan’s The Bootleg Series Volumes 1-3 [rare and unreleased] 1961-1991, Elvis Presley’s Platinum A Life In Music or AC/DC’s Black Tracks.Read more
Legendary Nashville road band, Old Crow Medicine Show today release their live version of Bob Dylan’s seminal double album, ‘Blonde On Blonde’.Read more
In his first ever three-disc release, voice of a generation and nobel laureate Bob Dylan today releases ‘Triplicate’, 30 classic American tunes, reimagined with Dylan’s inimitable talents as vocalist, arranger and bandleader.Read more
Collecting 30 brand new recordings from the nobel laureate, ‘Triplicate’ will be the first three-disc release from Bob Dylan.Read more
On Sunday Bob Dylan became the first musician to receive the Nobel Prize for literature. Read his humbling acceptance speech (delivered by the United States Ambassador to Sweden, Azita Raji) here…Read The Speech...
For the first time, the Real Royal Albert Hall concert, originally recorded for a live album in 1966, has finally been released…Read More...
As one of the most original, influential and culturally fascinating artists to have emerged in the 20th century, the man born Robert Allen Zimmerman in Duluth, Minnesota in 1941 has also proved to be one of its most divisive…Read More...
It’s one of the most ambitious box set projects in history – every single known recording of Bob Dylan’s legendary 1966 live shows across the US, UK, Europe and Australia collected in a huge 36 CD box set.Read More...
The boundary between pop lyricism and poetry or literature has long been a cause of debate, and never more so than in the recent decision to award Bob Dylan the Nobel Prize For Literature. The Quietus’ Luke Turner explores the frontier.Read More...
Bob Dylan has become the first musician in history to win the Nobel Prize For Literature.Read More...
One of the most ambitious box set projects in history comes to fruition on Friday, November 11th.Read More...
Iconic artists photographed and mapped around New York City!Read more
We spoke to Liz Powner to discuss her wonderful Woolly Rockers collection and her favourite music…Read more
Every month, we’ll gather up essential online pieces for you to enjoy!Read more
Take a different look at classic album covers and iconic pix from the likes of Hendrix, Dylan, The Clash etc.Read more
- Blowin' in the windBob Dylan
- The times they are a-changin'Bob Dylan
- Mr Tambourine manBob Dylan
- Like a rolling stoneBob Dylan
- Subterranean Homesick BluesBob Dylan
- and lots more!!...
‘Forever Young’ on The X Factor: have you heard this song before?Read more
Listen to 3 tracks from the forthcoming Bootleg series now!Read more
Bob Dylan’s 5th album “Bringing It All Back Home” was released in 1965 and was half acoustic half electric. What’s the story behind this artwork?Read more
‘Bob Dylan – The Cutting Edge 1965-1966: The Bootleg Series Vol 12’ is a deluxe 6CD anthology that will be released on November 6th.Read more
We are giving you the chance to own Bob Dylan 50th Anniversary Collection 1963Read more
Some of our favourite tracks and albums are currently available for a very special price…Read more